Everyone is welcome to Meet the Pugs! But we want to ensure that everyone is safe and happy while doing so. Here are some rules & regulations to follow:
- Don’t Feed the Pugs: While it’s a nice gesture to bring treats and goodies for pugs to enjoy, it’s not the best idea. Many pugs are on special and/or restricted diets. Plus, pugs are super food motivated! It’s best to give them love and pets, and leave the edibles at home.
- No Pick Ups: All pugs are cute and cuddly, but they do best on the ground. Never pick up a pug, unless you’ve asked and gotten the green light from their human.
- No Pug Required: You don’t need a pug to attend!
- Other Dogs Welcome: Your pup, pug or non-pug, is welcome, as long as they are comfortable and friendly around pugs.
- Be nice!: #PugsTake prohibits discrimination against and harassment of any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression.
- Be Prepared: If you’re bringing a dog, make sure you’ve brought along the necessities: poop bags, water, water bowl, and harness/leash.